Monday, October 19, 2009

Dining room before and after

Justin and I were down at his parents last weekend and I realized I haven't posted anything about the house since August. I guess we've just been too busy having fun. I'm going to continue my tour of the house that I intended to have finished by now.


In the dining room, we did the following:


  • Removed the wall between the kitchen and dining room and replaced it with a breakfast bar and a wood beam
  • Raised the height of the doorways
  • Fixed wiring throughout (and added surround sound)
  • New windows
  • New floor
  • New lighting
  • New wall texture and paint
  • Refinished original built-ins


Looking in from the living room - before

Looking in from the living room - after


Looking toward the porch - before


Looking toward the porch - after


Looking toward the kitchen - before


Looking toward the kitchen - after


Looking toward the living room - before


Looking toward the living room - after

1 comment:

  1. It makes me sad we won't be up there this weekend to see it. :-( It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete