Justin and I spent a rare weekend at home a couple weeks ago. Justin worked on the bunkhouse while I did our taxes, so it wasn't quite as nice as it sounds. We did get in a great hike around Tubbs Hill. If you look closely at the picture, you can see Sophie bouncing down the trail with her ears flapping.
I spent last week on a business trip in San Francisco. It's hard to concentrate on meetings when your view looks like this:
I was lucky enough to finish early on the last day and went for a walk to see as much of the city as I could in two hours. I managed to see Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf (with views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate bridge), and Chinatown.
On the way home, I met Justin and some friends for one last ski weekend in McCall. I love this sunny weather!





You just posted this to make me sad huh?! :-) I'm so sad we missed you (again!!). Are you guys going for Memorial. We will be at the cabin for sure!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!