...Justin and I got married. We're in McCall, though, and I forgot to bring any pictures with me! I'll have to post them next week. So instead, I'll share some pictures from another special wedding that happened last weekend: my little sister Anne and her new husband Justin (yes, it is weird and it does get confusing). I haven't even had time to download my own pictures yet, but here are a few I "borrowed" from Facebook.
Me and Anne getting manicures and pedicures the day before the wedding. We made those lovely outfits for each other when Justin and I got married and saved them for when Anne got married.
All of the girls at the rehearsal
Helping Anne put her dress on
My super cute cousins
Siblings at the reception (minus Dan)
Me and Mom. She let me walk her down the aisle for the wedding. I was honored. And cried.
Giving my toast - glad that's over!
Dancing with Dad and Anne
Dancing with Anne
Me and Justin
The bridesmaids after decorating the getaway car. I freaked out for months about being 10 years older than the rest of them, but think I did a decent job of blending in.











No comments:
Post a Comment