Monday, November 29, 2010

The most beautiful Christmas tree ever

Justin and I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with our families.  We celebrated the night before Thanksgiving with our traditional Chinese feast (to stretch out our stomachs) at my parents' house.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at Justin's parent's house.  And then we spent the weekend in McCall with friends, mostly watching football and eating, but also squeezed in a little snow shoeing.

While in McCall, we went to the local Festival of Trees and made one of our best purchases ever.  Behold the glory of the Vandal Christmas Tree.



Let's look at this beauty up close:

 Wooden Vandal ornaments

 Tiny handmade Vandal shirts

 Custom black Vandal ornaments

 Golden football-shaped ornaments

 Miniature Vandal footballs

 Little Vandal banners and a felt black and gold chain

 Tiny footballs and pompoms

 Black and gold candy canes

And to top it all off - a Rob Akey bobblehead "angel"

2 comments:

  1. That's simply amazing. I wish I had a Vandal Christmas Tree, it is a beauty! Now if only we could work on our football skills this year . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Mom will be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete