Monday, January 24, 2011

Excuses and update

Justin and I lost the camera back in November, hence no posts of our "exciting" life in CDA.  2010 was a bad year for our camera.  First we left it in Canada, then we got it back, then we dropped it in the river, then we fixed it, then it got full of sand in St. Lucia, then we fixed it, and finally we lost it.  We're on the hunt for the perfect new one right now.

Since November, we did the whole Christmas thing (complete with four parties and family time), spent a week skiing in McCall (my rule is that as long as I can still get my ski pants over my hips then I'm on that hill - very carefully, of course), spent a weekend in Seattle, a weekend in Missoula, and a weekend in Pullman.  We'll most likely slow down as I get bigger, which is happening very quickly these days. 

Last week we had our anatomy ultrasound and found out that our little boy is perfectly healthy and growing right on track.  Plus he's really handsome already!

1 comment:

  1. A boy!!!! Your gut feeling was right. :) I am so excited for you guys! We are heading to McCall this weekend probably for the last time till busy season is over. Hopefully you guys were coming down too?? :)I would love to see you again. New Years was a blast.

    ReplyDelete