Developmentally, he can now sit up unassisted. Until he reaches for something and tips over, that is. I don't trust him for long enough to take a picture of him sitting up yet. He just keeps getting sweeter every day. He loves to give hugs and kisses and now reaches for me when I get close. He also gets visibly excited when I show up at daycare during lunch to nurse him. I hope he always likes me this much.
Edison recently discovered Sophie and thinks she's the greatest thing ever. He constantly watches her, laughs whenever she comes close, and even tries to pet her. She has only tolerated him until recently, when she finally discovered that he is another warm body to snuggle. I got out of the shower to find this last week.
I had an early meeting so Justin took the sticker/bear pictures this month. I got a huge kick out of them when I downloaded them and found this series of pictures. I'm going to have my hands full very soon.
And finally, here is a video that shows just how much Edison loves Sophie. Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment