Sunday, January 27, 2013

A bright spot

Work is insanely busy for me these days. (My accountant friends will understand this: my company is filing our 10-K on February 21, with an acquisition that closed on December 21, a $300 million bond offering that closes this week, and an SEC comment letter.). I have been working until at least midnight every night for the last three weeks with another four to go.  It's not the easiest thing to do given my job uncertainty and the low morale of my entire accounting team. 

Edison has been a real bright spot during this tough time.  Regardless of how busy I am, I always take off at least 3 hours every night to just hang out with him.  He is such a silly, wonderful, adorable, loving little boy.  I am so blessed.  
 
Helping Mommy make cookies

Ice cream face

Ready for school

Putting his doll to bed

Putting his vacuum to bed

Wearing Mommy's heels

Pop goes the weasel

Future rock stars

The best thing I have ever heard

No comments:

Post a Comment