We are finally sleeping through the night, at least often enough to expect it. It happened as soon as his last tooth popped through. We still have our setbacks whenever he gets sick or whenever I get back from a trip, but I'm considering us finally there. I feel like a new person.
In other good news, we had a successful appointment with Edison's ophthalmologist this morning. This time we had a full vision test including dilation. (Side note: entertaining an energetic toddler for an hour in a dark room full of tempting equipment is not something I want to repeat.) The results were better than expected and his vision has not been impacted by his ptosis. We are still continuing the eye drops, but the hard work is paying off.
I have already posted most of my favorite pictures from the last few months. Here are a few recent ones of sweet moments with his daddy.






No comments:
Post a Comment