Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A week at the lake, yoga, and a swimming brag

Justin went on a week-long business trip last week, so Edison and I spent the week with my parents at their cabin.  I think I have said this before, probably multiple times, but it is one of my most special places and it's really neat to share it with my son.  Edison loved spending so much time with Grandma and Grandpa. I did, too.

We spent a lot of time fishing



This is Edison's first fish. I could tell it was a small one, so I let him reel it in. 

Grandpa helped him reel one in, too

Edison also spent a lot of time helping Grandpa drive the boat

 While I sat back and enjoyed the scenery


And the wildlife (this video/audio is for Mom and Mary Sue)

E also played catch with Grandpa

And he did some naked snuggling (we're potty training)

We also spent a lot of time with Grandma, especially swimming, but we were usually having too much fun in the water to remember to take pictures.  Seriously, I bet the whole resort could hear our laughing. Here is us on a canoe ride with Grandma. E insisted on helping paddle, of course. 

And some random cute pictures of Edison just goofing around


While I was downloading pictures from our trip, I decided to also tackle the mess of pictures on Justin's phone.  I found this adorable video of us doing yoga that is too cute not to share. 


And finally, Edison did an amazing job at swimming lessons yesterday so I am going to brag a little bit via video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment