Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween and Walla Walla

For Halloween, we took Edison trick-or-treating downtown with some friends and he absolutely loved it.  We dressed him in his lederhosen and he looked just as adorable as last time.

On the front porch

Holding hands with his friend, Jamie

When we got home, Edison insisted on handing out the candy to our trick-or-treaters.  Still in costume, he would answer the door with a big "Hi, guys!" Then he would carefully put a piece of candy in each bucket and finish off with a big "Happy Halloween!" I think it was my favorite Halloween to date.

On Saturday, Justin and I made a very quick trip to Walla Walla for some wine tasting and cellar restocking.  We were seriously only there for 21 hours, but it was a nice little getaway before I start my new job.  (Yes, you read that right, I have a new job. I am really excited about it, but don't want to talk about it too much before it's officially announced.  So stay tuned.)  Thanks to Justin's parents for watching Edison while we were gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment