Monday, May 11, 2015

A quick trip to Pullman and misc

I filed another difficult set of financial statements for work, so will now catch up on the last couple weeks.

Justin was out of town, and I had a meeting in Moscow, so I took Edison with me to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. The highlight, as usual, was playing with his cousin. 

Testing out the new swing set

"Napping" together

At the Colton livestock show


We got delayed by this train for 20 minutes on the way home.
Edison was fascinated the whole time. 

Edison talked me into painting his fingernails while Daddy was gone. Here he is looking fabulous in my spare sunglasses with some bright orange nails. We painted them a manlier black before heading to my parents' house. 



Edison's school had a Bike-a-Thon to support St. Judes. He was super excited to take his big boy bike to school. He was even more excited that I knew how to use a wrench to take off his training wheels to fit the bike in my trunk and then to put them back on again in the school parking lot.


We went to a "Bark Mitzvah" for my brother's dogs. It was really just a funny way to have a family BBQ. Edison helped blow out the candles on the cake for the dogs.


Mother's Day dinner with my favorite little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment