Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The rest of the summer

We spent the weekend of my parents' 40th anniversary (wow!) at their lake place a few weeks ago.  I lost the camera for most of the time we were there and found it right as we were leaving.  Here are two of my very few pictures from that weekend.

Throwing rocks with Dad

Walking with Uncle Dan and his girlfriend Sally

We spent Labor Day with Justin's family up at Priest Lake.  That time I completely forgot the camera and only have pictures from my phone.  Here is the only decent one.


And here is what we did the rest of the summer when we weren't traveling on the weekends.

 Hiking

Boating

More boating

Even more boating

Swimming

Makeshift swimming

Gardening (Justin and I didn't get to eat a single tomato from our own garden)

Naked gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment