Justin celebrated his 32nd birthday today. He spent the day fixing the sprinkler system. After work, I helped him spread compost over the entire yard. Nothing says happy birthday like compost.
We did go out to a nice dinner to celebrate after we were done working. And in true keeping with our string of luck lately, we were locked out of the house when we got home. Luckily Justin was able to climb through the garage window to retrieve a key and let us in. We now have keys on all of our key chains.
When I was growing up, every birthday would start with my dad gasping and saying, "You look like you're seven!" (Or whatever age I happened to be turning that day.) These days, it's a phone call with my dad gasping and saying, "You sound like you're thirty-two!" I have forced this tradition on Justin. And to expand on it, here's a couple pictures of him looking 32.


No comments:
Post a Comment