We still aren't completely finished with the remodel, but the house is finally at a point where I feel comfortable putting up before and after pictures. We had the outside painted last week, so I'll start there for now and cover one room at a time in upcoming posts. I'm going to skip the back of the house for now because we are currently taking on a huge re-landscaping project (as you'll see in the last picture) and it's a complete dirt and gravel disaster.
On the outside of the house, we did the following:
- New roof (black and no longer sagging)
- New siding (a lovely grey-green and not rotten)
- New trim (a nice beige color)
- New windows (without gaps that I can fit my fingers through)
- New doors (that actually seal)
- New front porch (not rotten)
- New side deck (not rotten)
- New stairs (that are centered)
- New rock base (with vents and without rust)
- Foundation fixes (no more dry rot or carpenter ants)
- Restained fence (no more moss)
Front of the house before
Front of the house after

East corner before

East corner after

West corner before

West corner after

West side before

West side after

Sophie helping Justin work on the landscaping
No comments:
Post a Comment