I made some cushions for the two benches / window seats in the house. Mom came up and helped one weekend, but after a quick lesson or two I managed to finish them on my own. They look great, are nice to sit on, and even match the curtains.
My pile of supplies - pretty daunting
Back bench before
Back bench after
Dining room window seat before
Dining room window seat after
Justin finished the basement with some custom built-ins to make the space seem less weird. We don't really have a plan for the room yet, but for now I'm using it for an office and craft area.
Justin also made - as in actually welded - a handrail for the stairs to the garage. The picture isn't great, but each of the vertical posts is a cluster of four to match the column work we have in the front of the house. The geometry alone is pretty amazing.
In belly news, I'm getting big but still feeling great. We're down to less than 50 days left!










You're so cute and you look fabulous. We should try and get together sometime soon.
ReplyDelete