Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 months old

Edison celebrated his three-month birthday yesterday.  I stopped by Mothers Haven (the absolute best mother/baby store in existence) and weighed him after work today.  Our chunky monkey weighs 15 pounds!

It was much more difficult to take the picture with the teddy bear this month due to all the talking, kicking, and general wiggling.



I went back to work last week and so far it's going well for both of us.  Even though I miss the little guy I enjoy being productive in the middle of the day again.  It helps that we were able to find such a great day care.  They only have four infants at a time, there is a huge focus on development (they even teach baby sign language), it's only a mile from both the house and the office, and I get to visit during lunch to nurse him.  His teachers say he's settled in well.  His favorite thing to do at school is to talk and giggle with his new friend Connor.  

First day of school

At home, he still loves to spend time with his mom and dad. 


Sophie has finally decided that he's an acceptable addition to the family.  Edison started crying this morning while I was loading the car.  Sophie gave me a look as if to say, "Well if you aren't going to do anything about it then I will."  Then she ran into the house, stuck her head in his car seat, gave him a kiss, and waited until I came to get him.  What a sweet dog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment