Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer summary

I go back to work tomorrow.  I had all these grand plans of what I was going to do with my "summer off." I got approximately none of it done. What I did instead was nurture the sweetest happiest little baby I have ever met.  And by nurturing I mean mainly:

Eating (the PG version)

Sleeping

And pooping

In all seriousness, we did have a very busy summer.  We had lots of visitors and have even done some visiting of our own.  We spent a week in Boise, three weekends in McCall, and a weekend in Pullman/Colton.  Edison does great in the car and is pretty chill in social situations.


We also managed to spend some time boating...

His life jacket is still a little big

Driving lessons already

and swimming (really just sitting on the dock with Mom or Dad, but wearing his board shorts regardless)...


and hiking...


and trying to get back in shape.

Stroller Moms gets a lot funny looks

Mommy and Me Fitness is just plain chaos

Fall is here and that means college football.  We went to our first game last weekend.

At a College of Business reception

Pre-game in the new club room - thanks Coeur for the great seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment