Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

We had a busy Halloween weekend.  On Friday night I accepted an award at the University of Idaho on behalf of my company.  I didn't quite grasp what I was getting into until I received a phone call telling me I needed to be on campus at 5:30 for pictures with the president of the university.  Ugh.  Justin was traveling all week so he flew straight into the Moscow/Pullman airport, landing at 5:20.  We somehow managed to pull it off.  We were in such a rush that we didn't get any pictures of our own and I haven't been able to track down the official ones.

On Saturday, we tailgated and went to the football game.  After the game, we left Moscow at 6:00, arrived in CDA at 8:00, ate, changed, and made it to a Halloween party at 9:00.  Justin and I recycled our costumes from last year (vampire and victim) and I made a tiny vampire costume for Edison, complete with a pacifier with fangs. Again we were in such a rush that we didn't get any pictures.  This is all I have been able to drum up from friends.


Edison partied too hard and fell asleep in his tuxedo that night.


Edison got to dress up again on Monday for school.  The background was a complete accident (it's a play mat at school), but it made for a pretty funny picture.


And then we handed out candy to about 100 trick-or-treaters.  The jack-o-lanterns on our porch were a crazy dad, tired mom, and crying baby.  Seems about right.

1 comment: