Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Justin and I just returned home after being gone for a week.  First we went down to the U of I for the last home football game of the season.


Then we went down to McCall for some much needed down time.  Justin had to work, but I took the whole week as vacation to spend some time with Edison.


I had been looking forward to catching up on my sleep and working on getting Edison to sleep better since he was finally healthy.  I did manage to get mostly over my cold (after 6 weeks!), but Edison didn't fare so well.  On Tuesday he started tugging at his ears, coughing, and crying unconsolably.  By Wednesday, he was even worse and was going downhill quickly.  After a call to his pediatrician, we ended up spending a few hours in the Lewiston ER on our way up to Colton.  His infections are back; he's on some high powered antibiotics and has resumed his breathing medication.  I may never sleep more than 3 hours at a time again.

We spent Thanksgiving with both of our sets of parents and a cute, but cranky, baby.


Justin's mom has saved a ton of things from when Justin was a baby.  Edison was feeling a little better this morning, so we put him in one of Justin's old outfits for a quick photo shoot.  The frog was a gift from the nurses in the ER.


We're back in CDA now and about to embark on a whirlwind of pre-Christmas activities.  Hopefully December will also bring a healthy baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment