Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ski weekend

Justin and I took Edison down to McCall for a three-day weekend.  We both ended up working all day Friday, but took advantage of having some babysitters and went skiing on Saturday afternoon.  It was so much fun to be tearing up the powder together for the first time in two years.




While we were gone, Justin's parents and aunt and uncle had fun with Edison.  They even gelled his hair into a mohawk.  So of course we posed him with a beer and took pictures.  


And just because I can, here are two more videos of Edison and his daddy.  I couldn't chose between the two so I'll just post both. 




1 comment:

  1. Dang it, I was up at Tammarack that Saturday. I would have totally come up to say hi.

    Great pictures!! He is such a happy little baby. So freaking cute!!

    ReplyDelete