Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 months old

Edison turned 8 months old almost two weeks ago.  (If I were to post a picture representing the last three weeks of my life it would look an awful lot like the inside of my office.  Now our auditors are gone, our annual report is filed, and I am looking forward to life returning to normal.)  He had a couple more doctor visits right around then, so I know he weighs approximately 22.5 pounds.  He is definitely a big boy.


Edison is getting more and more fun every month.  His favorite thing to do, by far, is to walk holding onto our hands.


To save our backs, we borrowed a walker from some friends.  He is amazingly good at steering that thing already.  He loves getting to go where he wants to go.  I love that he comes and greets me at the back door when I get home.


He is starting to experiment more with talking.  Sometimes it seems like he is intentionally saying "Dada" and "Goggy" but we're not sure enough to count it yet.  He is definitely using sign language for milk, though, which is handy.  He is also clicking his tongue, smacking is lips, clapping, and patting his hand against his mouth while saying "ahhh."  Here is a video of him doing almost all of them in rapid succession.


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the month: a birthday party, playing in the snow, going for a hike, and wishing Sophie would pay attention to him.





And finally, the sticker and bear picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment