Monday, June 10, 2013

Graduation

Edison "graduated" from the 1-year-old room at day care last week.  There was a huge ceremony for the whole school, which consisted mostly of each class singing a couple songs.  It was cute chaos.  Edison, our outgoing and friendly little guy, completely froze when he got up on stage.  Here he is in the middle of the 1-year-old and 2-year-old (plus a few random older kids) portion.



After the ceremony, we were handed a binder full of pictures and stories and all of Edison's best artwork from the year.  It is adorable.  The best parts are the first and last pages.

Here is the first page. The other parents were treated to nicknames like "Princess" and "Sweetpea" with interesting facts like "I often fall asleep during lunch."  We got Chubs and screaming.  Awesome. 


Here is the last page. Had I known they were going to do this, I probably wouldn't have sent him to school in a mustache shirt.  Oh well, I guess it really ties the whole book together well. 

1 comment:

  1. He looks JUST like Justin in the last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete