Tuesday, October 7, 2014

More of the same, a WSU game and family pictures

I skipped blogging last week because I felt like my pictures were just getting too redundant.

At the beach

Scootering

Pretending to waterski

Coffee date with Dad

Jam session with Dad

See? But then we actually went and did something new! We went down to Pullman for the WSU football game and my niece's birthday party. Edison loved all of it and even lasted to the end of the game around midnight.

Tailgating with his cousin Abby


At the game with Grammy

Tired Druffels

And last but not least, we got our family pictures back from a few weeks ago. Our photographer is absolutely amazing and I had a very hard time choosing just a few to post.

My little model

Daddy and Edison

A rare Mommy and Edison photo

Still in love after all these years

Edison insisted on bringing Sophie because she is part of the family, too


My favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment