My parents and sister were first to meet him. The story I heard had Dad waking up Mom at 5:30 in the morning to drive to CDA. All I know for sure is they were in the hospital by 8:00 the morning after I had him.
Justin's parents were only a couple hours behind mine.
The next day brought visits from Justin's brothers and my younger brother. We didn't get any pictures from those meetings, but got some at later visits.
Next were my older brother and his wife. They traveled all the way from Vienna.
Then it was my aunt Mary Sue. I should point out that great aunts hold a special place of honor in my family.
Finally it was Justin's grandparents. This is the grandfather of the famous "Legacy" speech. I was touched at how excited he was - he wouldn't stop staring at Edison, even for pictures.










No comments:
Post a Comment